Sunday 21 February 2010

A Conversation............

Hannah.....................
yeh?

Old Dirty Bastard is DEAD! (LAUGHTER)
What?
ODB.................................He's dead.
Hannah..that has got stains all over it
Oh Hannah you can't wear that...................that was meant to go in the bin
yeah
yeah.......i dont have any clothes because Hog actually really did take all my clothes out of the suitcase................Hog?
ODB
This is all I have.....here
kate i'll have to go to your house
What are you going to wear tonight?
kate we'll go to your house

I didn't bring any extra clothes

That jumpers fucking rank

oh no it is it is really is...(laughter)....get it off

there's a real nasty stain on the back
look at her hair as well
I've got a hair brush in my bag
Hannah Hannah super scratter.
(LAUGHTER)
nob

stop throwing your neck about like that as well.

I've just found out ODB is dead

Is he?


He is


No comments:

Post a Comment